Housing benefit and council tax support calculator

Choose one of the following options

Use this form to apply for a Class N exemption on a property that is solely occupied by students. For the purposes of this form, this includes full-time students, student nurses, a spouse or dependent of a foreign student, those undertaking youth training, those undertaking an appprenticeship or school leavers.

If any other person is still living in the property, this exemption won't apply.  


Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form if you are in your online account and click continue 

Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details